About Myself

I am a woman. Yeah, soft, vulnerable but dont be deceived for life has made me tough. No one dictates me what to do and what to feel for i live now to please nobody but ma self. I love ma family, they're all that matters to me. I am happier now, after all ive been through and i wanna keep it this way. Life still has a lot to offer and i know i have a long, long way to go. This is ME, a bitch on ma own, boring at times but one hell of a friend u can keep forever. Love me or hate me. Oh by the way, behind those facade lies a woman who longs to be loved. ~ Crissy

Archives

The Bloggers

Ang Kikay na si Fred
Crazy/Beautiful
Jullia's Vengeance
Queen of the Damned
Mean Girl's Journal
Fish Tales
Sensible Chic
Helluva

Links

Be UNLEASHED!
Friendster
HookUp

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Template By: Blogskins

Bonding Moments

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Portia leaves for Manila tonight. Im excited for her coz finally, after 7 years, she's going back to her homeland. CAMIGUIN, here she comes! :) Well, she better have good news in June or il kick her ass back there until she accomplished her 'mission'..hahahaha...kidding porsh! I hope she have a blast there though.

Anyways, we had our bonding moments again yesterday. Porsh, Ivy and myself went for a dinner at OPM and headed for some drinks at Joey's afterwards. We used to make spontaneous plans on weekends but eversince I moved to the North, I haven't had d chance to hang out with d girls again until last night. We thought we'd meet up before they both leave. Yeah, Ivy's gonna have her 10-day vacation in d US as well.

And boy, has she got great news for us! All's well that ends well for her and bf. After all she's been through, after all d pounds that she had lost, the tears that have spilled her eyes, Mike's gonna be waiting for her in d altar as she walks down d aisle in January. Awwww, isn't dat wonderful? I might have to postpone my Manila trip this coming December, but I'm absolute to come home around January so I could make it to their wedding. Congrats, Ivs! I know u dont want me to tell a soul, not yet until u guys come up with a definite date, but i can't help it!!! I even made a public announcement. Geeezz!! :P