About Myself

I am a woman. Yeah, soft, vulnerable but dont be deceived for life has made me tough. No one dictates me what to do and what to feel for i live now to please nobody but ma self. I love ma family, they're all that matters to me. I am happier now, after all ive been through and i wanna keep it this way. Life still has a lot to offer and i know i have a long, long way to go. This is ME, a bitch on ma own, boring at times but one hell of a friend u can keep forever. Love me or hate me. Oh by the way, behind those facade lies a woman who longs to be loved. ~ Crissy

Archives

The Bloggers

Ang Kikay na si Fred
Crazy/Beautiful
Jullia's Vengeance
Queen of the Damned
Mean Girl's Journal
Fish Tales
Sensible Chic
Helluva

Links

Be UNLEASHED!
Friendster
HookUp

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Template By: Blogskins

I love you Tay!

Friday, April 01, 2005

Today's my dad's 3rd year death anniversary. I missed him. Altho we never really grew up with him for he's based in Olongapo and he seldom went home, it still felt good to know he's juz there.

Well, he's not anymore! Im sure he watches over us though wherever he is right now. We may not have showed how deep is our love for him, or was i able to take care of him in his dying days, but today, i want him to know that he'll FOREVER be in our hearts.

I love u Tay!