About Myself

I am a woman. Yeah, soft, vulnerable but dont be deceived for life has made me tough. No one dictates me what to do and what to feel for i live now to please nobody but ma self. I love ma family, they're all that matters to me. I am happier now, after all ive been through and i wanna keep it this way. Life still has a lot to offer and i know i have a long, long way to go. This is ME, a bitch on ma own, boring at times but one hell of a friend u can keep forever. Love me or hate me. Oh by the way, behind those facade lies a woman who longs to be loved. ~ Crissy

Archives

The Bloggers

Ang Kikay na si Fred
Crazy/Beautiful
Jullia's Vengeance
Queen of the Damned
Mean Girl's Journal
Fish Tales
Sensible Chic
Helluva

Links

Be UNLEASHED!
Friendster
HookUp

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Template By: Blogskins

Movie Marathon

Sunday, February 13, 2005

It's really good to look forward to a great weekend after being bugged, being pissed, oh in fairness being hugged :D by my 2 nephews d whole week. And what better way to make it relaxing is to treat myself to movies.

Friday night, I was sooo glad for finally, THE NOTEBOOK is already available on DVD. OMG, I have waited long enough i cannot miss it for d world hahaha... E pano naman, I missed d film in d big screen, and when they show it in d dollar movie house, Portia wasn't free to come see it with me. Anyways, the movie was so overwhelming it left a message that great love really conquers all. If u cud have seen me while watching it, ur gonna laugh coz i was juz in d corner of d couch, grabbing both my knees, and tears kept falling from my eyes as if im some kid who were denied of a candy and hiccuping after a long cry hahaha. I couldnt help but recall some of d great scenes in d movie as i headed to my room. One of my favorite was when Noah and Allie are in d rain and she is upset, yelling at him and asking why he never wrote her and that she had waited 7 years for him, now its too late. Noah tells her then he had written 365 letters, everyday for a year and that it wasn't over, it STILL isn't over, and he just grabs and kisses her afterwards. GOSH, that is probably the MOST romantic, emotional scene in that movie. *shudders*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you."

Last night, Portia, Ivy and I decided to hit the movie house. Our previous plan was to go clubbing but since we left the party to which we attended to before that around 11pm, we thought to just see LADDER 49 instead. It was such a nice film, made us appreciate all d firefighters, u know risking their lives for d sake of other people, at d same time it was refreshing coz its not everyday that a movie tackles about REAL heroes which doesnt involve excessive gunplay, violent scenes and stuff like that. I kinda assumed though that Jack (Joaquin Phoenix's character) was going to die since his whole life flashed before his eyes. Oh well, thats d point of d story, to make d public realize how important firefighters are in our society. I for one, have felt for them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Everything they know. All that they love. Is what they risk every day."

And lastly, earlier this evening I've watched SHALL WE DANCE. Hmmmmm, twas ok... Not d usual J. Lo movie though which is romantic comedy such that of The Wedding Planner. In fairness, i must give credits to her dancing prowess, she's really good!!! Actually, after seeing it, i have this feeling of wanting to learn ballroom dancing hahaha. Im not sure though if I can find a patient dance instructor who's ever willing to teach a woman who's got two left feet hehehehe..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness."