About Myself

I am a woman. Yeah, soft, vulnerable but dont be deceived for life has made me tough. No one dictates me what to do and what to feel for i live now to please nobody but ma self. I love ma family, they're all that matters to me. I am happier now, after all ive been through and i wanna keep it this way. Life still has a lot to offer and i know i have a long, long way to go. This is ME, a bitch on ma own, boring at times but one hell of a friend u can keep forever. Love me or hate me. Oh by the way, behind those facade lies a woman who longs to be loved. ~ Crissy

Archives

The Bloggers

Ang Kikay na si Fred
Crazy/Beautiful
Jullia's Vengeance
Queen of the Damned
Mean Girl's Journal
Fish Tales
Sensible Chic
Helluva

Links

Be UNLEASHED!
Friendster
HookUp

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Template By: Blogskins

Parties til i drop :P

Saturday, December 25, 2004

HIYYAAAA!!! :) The party went well last night. I didnt expect it to be so much fun since most of d guests were my sis' and her hubby's friends...oh well, Ann was there and Portia came around 11pm, minutes after we had exchanged gifts. It felt wonderful giving out d presents as well as opening mine. Sis got me a pair of earrings with matching ring. Nice! I got cute tops and purses and....COLD CASH!!! Yehey, now im all set for BOXING DAY!!!! :D

Here's d funny part, I had three bottles of vodka coolers, and two shots of crown royale right? Pardon me coz i havent been drinking lately, so consuming those alcoholic beverages made me a bit tipsy already. So ok, Ivy, coz we headed to her place after d guests left our house, brought out yet another bottle of champagne. I was like, so kulit that Portia was teasing me that i kept on repeating everything I say esp abt d weblog hehe. AYOWN!!


Holy crap, kulang na kulang nko sa sleep, and to think we'll be going to another party tonight and one more on d 26th, so umaatikabong puyatan na nman...GOSH!!!