About Myself

I am a woman. Yeah, soft, vulnerable but dont be deceived for life has made me tough. No one dictates me what to do and what to feel for i live now to please nobody but ma self. I love ma family, they're all that matters to me. I am happier now, after all ive been through and i wanna keep it this way. Life still has a lot to offer and i know i have a long, long way to go. This is ME, a bitch on ma own, boring at times but one hell of a friend u can keep forever. Love me or hate me. Oh by the way, behind those facade lies a woman who longs to be loved. ~ Crissy

Archives

The Bloggers

Ang Kikay na si Fred
Crazy/Beautiful
Jullia's Vengeance
Queen of the Damned
Mean Girl's Journal
Fish Tales
Sensible Chic
Helluva

Links

Be UNLEASHED!
Friendster
HookUp

Credits Given

Powered By: Blogger
Template By: Blogskins

Hella BORED!!!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Finally, i have my own weblog. I really wanted to make one, only ROMA can convince me pala hahaha!! Anyways, whats new with me? Nothing! I wonder when will i ever get away from this boring life im having. Imagine i was in front of d PC til 3am and with barely 5-6 hours of sleep, here i am again...left with ma nephews...dont have anything to do but chat. Oh crap!!! No one's online??? "Hey, what wud u expect?? They all probably be sleeping by now." Now im talking to myself. Dont worry, im still fine..im still sane lolzzz..

By the way, i edited my daughter's account in friendster, im sure she'd be delighted when she sees it...at least i made sense on dat one ;)

I juz got off d fone with my friend, Anne. :) I havent seen her for a while, if i wasnt thinking she still got lots to do, we wud have talked for hours. Ang dami nya chikka...i even laughed hard to some of those...but not as hard as i do whenever i chat wid WICKEDNESS, esp with our fave topic bwahahahaha.


Oh yeah, I need to save ma pics in a CD so i cud have them printed. U know, those pa-cute pics that i took by myself whenever im bored and since im always that, u cud juz imagine how many photos i've collected already lolzzz...


Nyways, im gonna hit d gym later... it's ma nephew's christening on Sunday and i have to look good on dat dress that i am to wear :D

Tata y'all! :)